Credit Controller / 12 Month FTC / £28K to £30K / Consultancy Firm / London City / Hybrid Working
Your new company
This London based consultancy firm operates internationally and therefore needs open and communicative individuals to join them. This company offers hybrid working across the team and does its best to be open and understanding of people's work/life balance.
Your new role
The key duties of this role include:
- Contacting key clients
- Arranging payment of invoices
- Setting up payment terms
- Salesforce case management
- Business partnering the EMEA CEO
- Dealing with legal actions regarding selection
- Analyse current processes and seek out improvements
- Creating weekly cash flow reports and commentary
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a EMEA Credit control role
- Basic accounting experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to resolve outstanding payments from clients in an amicable but persistent way.
- Superb organisational, multi-tasking skills and time management is required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Oracle (R12) and SalesForce experience would be beneficial
- Accounting focused part qualification / CICM or equivalent experience
What you'll get in return
- 28K-30K salary
- Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Experience in a top international finance team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.