#1 Finance role and integral part of leadership team
Your new company
SME manufacturing and engineering business with over two decades if trading history, a highly regarded product and full order book.
Your new role
Your new job will see you taking full control of the finance function, supported by one other team member, so this is a very varied and hands on position.
Working closely with the directors and owners of the business, this role forms part of the senior leadership team. On a day to day basis you will be involved in the detail, however you remit will also involve strategic and commercial finance duties, to include :
- Oversight of company accounts, creating monthly and annual reports to identify results
- Management of cash flow, trends, financial forecasts, budgets and financial planning
- Pro-active contribute to improvement to accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Working closely with external auditors and accountants, ensuring compliance with all regulations
- Work closely with the Managing Director and senior stakeholders in the company
- Comply with Health & Safety requirements: as per training, policies, procedures, risk assessments, method statements, safe systems of work etc.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a driven and versatile individual who takes ownership and enjoys being hands on in their finance role.
Either fully qualified or qualified by experience your previous experience will include management accounting.
This role is suitable for candidates who have previously managed a finance function or potentially for candidates who are ready to step up to this level.
What you'll get in return
Opportunity to play an integral role in the future development in this SME business
Salary of £40-45k + bonus potential and other benefits, to include on-site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.