As Interim Financial Accountant you will be responsible for producing multiple sets of statutory accounts, liaison with auditors and reviewing the month-end numbers. My client is looking for someone to start at short notice. This is a temporary role until at least the end of December.
Leading financial services business based in West Kent, working 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
As Interim Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- The preparation of the statutory accounts
- Liaison with auditors and dealing with queries
- Preparing VAT and corporation tax returns
- Reviewing the monthly management accounts
- Providing support to the operational finance team
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience of producing the statutory accounts and liaison with auditors
- Able to pick things up very quickly in a complex environment
This is a temporary role running until at least the end of the year - you should be available to start at short notice.
Daily will be dependent on experience
This role offers 2 days working from home