A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join the Finance team on site, you will be in a team of three reporting directly to the Finance Manager. This role will be a real 'hands on' position providing full end to end Month end support for the business.
My client is a well-known & exciting Manufacturing business based in Accrington, with sites across the UK.
- Variance analysis - supporting production management in Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Weekly and Monthly Performance Reports
- Factory cost centre reviews & re-forecasting.
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments and BS reconciliations
- Analysis of purchase price variance including inflationary effects and recovery tracking
- Involvement in preparation of financial forecasts and business plans
- Ad hoc project work when required.
- CIMA / ACCA part qualified or QBE
- Self-motivated, with an ability to influence at all levels
- Experience of a FMCG Manufacturing environment desirable
- Good analytical & Excel skills with attention to detail but able to see the bigger picture.
The successful candidate will receive a salary circa £33k with excellent company benefits package.