Page Personnel are always looking for Accounts Assistant - Payroll candidates to join various Accountancy teams in Fareham/Portsmouth
Our clients are well-known & growing business' based in Fareham/Portsmouth. They are always looking for Accounts Assistant - Payroll candidates to join their Accountancy teams
Accounts Assistant - Payroll, Fareham
- Produce accurate and timely weekly payroll for approx. 240, hourly paid employees, Utilising the Time and Attendance system and computerised payroll system along with manually held information. Send to BACS for payments.
- Produce accurate and timely monthly payroll for approx 80 UK-based salaried employees
- Liaise with HWB the outsourced payroll provider to ensure smooth running of payroll and any queries
- Manage employee payroll queries in a timely manner.
- Resolve any queries arising from the payment process.
- Maintain changes to employee data using information given by HR and employees. Highlight anomalies in the T&A system and rectify (e.g. lateness, absence etc)
- Generate specific reports using payroll information for internal reporting purposes.
- Maintain records for holidays/sickness eligibilities, maternity leave/pay and pension contributions. Calculate out EE and ER pension contributions annually using spreadsheets and formulae.
- Ensure the starter and leavers process for employees is completed in an appropriate timescale.
A successful candidate will be available on short notice & have strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables & VLOOKUP's)
Salary £25,000 - £28,000