An integral part of the regional group reporting team acting as the lead technical resource for the group.
Supporting regional offices to ensure reporting standards are met.
A world-leading logistics business with a regional head office based in London. They are consistently at the forefront of their industry with revenues in excess of £500m.
- Act as the lead technical resource for the group in identification of applicable international financial reporting standards.
- Assist local teams with ad-hoc accounting/reporting queries and questions from all IFRS reporting entities globally.
- Responsible for the maintenance and updating of the IFRS group policies.
- Liaison with Group Companies to ensure adherence to reporting requirements (status reports, monthly reporting pack).
- Work with Group Reporting Manager in on-boarding new entities.
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified.
- Advanced IFRS technical knowledge.
- Experience of taking a company from local GAAP to IFRS.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office products (especially MS Excel and MS Word).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Salary up to £60k
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working - 3 days per week in the office
- Enhanced pension and benefits package