Our client is seeking a data-loving Part Qualified Finance Analyst to join their growing team based near Oxford.
Our client is an internationally renown employer based on the outskirts of Oxford. They are very successful and are looking to increase their headcount within their Finance team, this role is one of those appointments. They are currently working in the office 3 days a week, and remote working 2 so they would be looking to hire somone within commutable distance of Oxford.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for the monitoring and reporting of debtor balances across the European side of the business and actively involved in working with stakeholders to ensure debt profiles are reviewed to facilitate collection in a timely manner, with "at risk" debt is escalated to senior management.
Excellent data analysis and communication skills are critical for the success of this role as there is a need to understand the detail behind the numbers and communicate this to wide array of stakeholders, including non-financial managers.
The Finance Analyst will work with stakeholders to ensure processes are followed in the recording and collection of student fees, resolving queries, and working with external agencies to collect aged debts.
- Monthly and adhoc reporting of Debtor balances
- Providing timely updates to a variety of key stakeholders
- Assisting the AR Manager to drive the collection process across our European network
- Working to develop payment history analysis and reporting, to provide clarity on the current and forecast position of the debt ledger.
- Reviewing and ensuring accuracy of source system data
- Development of reporting templates and presentations
- Working with external Debt Collection Agencies (DCA) online portals
- Propose, recommend, and implement process and system improvements
- Work effectively with Campus teams to ensure collection is optimised via adherence to policies
- Ensure accurate forecasts are produced through understanding of payment plans
The successful Finance Analyst will be:
- Part qualified (ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in data analysis with strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills, with excellent and proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Passion for customer service
- Strong situational awareness, stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced change environment and be adaptable to different areas of business understanding
- Confident self-motivator with ability to manage own time effectively, work under pressure and to deadlines, with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Desire for continual improvement, embracing technology and driving efficient ways of working
- Ability to prioritise and manage competing demands.
The salary on offer is between £30,000 and £35,000 plus a benefits package and study support.