As the International Tax Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the review of Intrastat, ECSL and VAT returns (prepared by the outsource tax providers), global income tax provision, income tax compliance, income tax audit activities and tax accounting.
Our client is a leading Healthcare firm
· Recommend and support tax strategies by researching local taxation issues.
· Coordinate the completion and review of the Groups' intrastat, ECSL and VAT returns on a monthly/quarterly basis.
· Assist with preparation of CIT returns, extensions and payments.
· Assist with preparation of tax provision and supporting calculations for the year end
· Prepare general ledger reconciliations for international tax accounts.
· Respond to notices from tax authorities and support audits.
· Prepare ad hoc tax analysis, analytical support and assistance with other projects as needed.
· Support other areas of global tax function as requested.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a multinational corporate tax department
- Good understanding of VAT principles
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working