20 hours a week job Finance Assistant
Our client, based in Central Reading, is seeking a flexible, organised and motivated candidate to join their accounts team on a part-time basis.
You would be required to work 4 hours a day (10:00 to 14:00) Monday to Friday.
The job will involve:
- Bank account reconciliation
- Entering purchase invoices and managing supplier payments
- Raising sales invoices
- Allocation of receipts
- Maintaining financial records
- Dealing with finance queries
- Management and payment of fees
- Management of debtors
- Scanning Accounts Files
- Administering Petty Cash
- Experience of Sage Line 50 is essential
- Level 3 AAT Qualified or equivalent experience
- Between 4 to 5 years accounting experience
- Experience using Excel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.