As a Finance Transformation Consultant, you will be responsible for guiding and supporting clients through the deployment of new technology and the transformation across the organisation that comes from that change.
My client is a successful and fast-growing transformation consultancy base in the City of London.
As the Finance Transformation Consultant you will be responsible:
- Advising clients on Finance service design and changing operating models that result from the deployment of technology and automation.
- Supporting clients with a case for change, defining where there are opportunities to make changes and how these can be translated into a roadmap and action plan.
- Defining transformation roadmap and implementation plans.
- Providing expertise to clients regarding the deployment of finance technology solutions, from both a functional, organisational and change perspective.
- Supporting clients to design technology and automation solutions that deliver the outcomes required and align to strategic design principles.
- Leading a functional team to deliver all aspects of transformation.
- Providing programme management with a weekly status update of activities against the plan.
- Working with clients to identify and resolve any risks and issues arising from the deployment of technology solutions.
- Working with technical teams to ensure the technical solution is built as per the design and meets the requirements of the business.
- Working with the business to define and embed new ways of working.
To be considered for this Finance Transformation Consultant role you must have the following:
- A 2:1 or above from a globally recognised University or Business School.
- Studying towards an accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Finance transformation experience
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, independent and self-starter
£40,000 - £50,000 + bonus + study support + excellent benefits