A superb Finance Analyst opportunity for a part qualified individual to join this leading Financial Services business in South Warwickshire covering aspects of financial reporting, business partnering and management accounts
My client is a regional powerhouse with national coverage. The business are specialists within Financial Services and have modern state of the art building in the South Warwickshire area. The business can offer significant opportunities for personal and professional development, study support and permanent employment.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Analyst for this Financial Services business in Warwickshire will include:
- Collate, communicate and analyse Statutory accounts, Financial and Management reports in accordance with SLA's and internal and external requirements designed to support effective decision making and meet regulatory requirements
- Design, develop and implement solutions for the provision of financial and management reporting that meet customer and governance requirements
- Monitor, validate and maintain data and systems input and output in accordance with processes, procedures and regulatory requirements. Ensuring consistency and integrity of reporting, compliance with internal policies, controls and service level agreements (SLA's) and effective access and control of data
- Analyse, provide interpretation and investigate financial and management data, trends and queries to support timely decision making
- Anticipate, plan and forecast expenses, revenue and headcount information in collaboration with Finance Business Partners and the business to enable effective control and management of budgets and performance
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders within the Department and Finance to ensure the effective delivery of objectives and representation of the Department
The successful Finance Analyst will be able provide insight and analysis to the wider business in simple terms, enabling them to make informed decisions in line with the Group's long term strategic objectives
You will also be Part qualified/ studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or equivalent experience, have strong IT skills to include spreadsheet and data manipulation skills, with particular reference to MS Excel and Business Objects
Knowledge of Nav Dynamics / accounting systems, planning software and databases would be advantageous but not essential.
Further skills required include Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels within both the Finance department and the wider business
Stable employment with scope for long term perm employment, competitive salary, excellent benefits, hybrid working, state of the art office environment, business partnering exposure