Your new company
An established and reputable Top 50 accountancy firm based in London. This firm have a wide range of clients from OMBs to large international companies and HNWI's.
Your new role
You will work directly with one Partner in the firm managing a large, mixed portfolio of audit and accounts clients. You will manager all work for your portfolio ensuring that work is planned, delegated and managed throughout. You will maintain excellent client relationships and look for opportunities to cross-sell other functions of the firm. You will participate in business development activities including networking and pitches for new work. You will manage a team of staff, ensuring that they are supported professionally and personally.
What you'll need to succeed
- Recognised accounting qualification such as ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Experience of working in a mixed audit and accounts manager position in an accountancy practice
- Full right to work
- Strong technical knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS is desirable
- Ability to manage a large and diverse portfolio of clients
- An interest in developing staff
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in participating in the firms many social events!
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary of £60,000 - £75,000 depending on experience plus benefits and genuine progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.