My client is looking for a Part Time Practice Manager to oversee all sides of this new joint venture including strategy, day to day management, reporting and finance.
My client is a small but rapidly growing law firm based in the City of London. They have exciting plans for the future and this is a fantastic time to join the firm.
As the Part Time Practice Manager you will be responsible for the following:
Finance and Accounts:
- Finance administration and reporting, including billing, cash flow, credit control, banking, P&L and annual accounts
- Maintaining client account journals and monthly reconciliations.
- Setting financial targets, forecasts, budgets and KPIs
- Tax, VAT and Solicitors' Accounts Rules compliance duties
- Manage various allocated budgets.
HR and Recruitment
- Staff recruitment at every stage - from sourcing talent to CV selection and signing contracts
- HR management, including processes and employee development
- Deal with client billing enquiries, complaints and correspondence.
Operations, Administration and Facilities Management
- Streamlining processes and systems to ensure best practice, efficiency and profitability
- Supplier management and contract negotiation, covering everything from stationery to accounting services
- General admin, from filing to phone duty
To be considered for this Part Time Practice Manager role you must have the following:
- Career history within the legal sector
- Full understanding of SRA regulations
- Experience working as a Practice Manager or similar role
- £45,000 - £55,000 (FTE)
- 3 days per week
- Excellent benefits