Job & Company Description:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their career and gain tremendous experience working for an Essential services Company. Duties include;
- Knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting packages, standard cost and project (job) cost accounting
- Setting up of standard costing, rate and volume variance analysis templates as well as capital budgeting templates on Excel
- Ensuring that costs are allocated correctly in the general ledger
- Prepare monthly management accounts (provide detail reasons for the variance movement for Mining costs, processing cost and related overheads) monthly budget vs actual report
- Perform volume and price variance analysis for all costs.
- Prepare month end inventory adjustments based on stock valuation reports.
- Provide support in the procurement process by ensuring correct product codes used on purchase requisition
- Prepare the volume and price variance analysis
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- BCOM HONS or CIMA or Articles
- Minimum 3-5years experience in similar Costing enviroment
- Life of Mine experience
- Advanced Excel (V-look ups, Pivot tables, Macros, creating reports)
- strong presentational skills and strong communicator
- Proactive and ability to work independantly
- Strong problem solving skills and team player willing to step up and take charge
- Travelling to mines twice a week (non negotiable)
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.