Job & Company Description:
The role will be responsible for designing and maintaining databases, predictive analytics, IFRS 9 impairments analysis, profitability analytics, customer analytics, and model development. Education:
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Bachelors Degree in a quantitative field. Ie. Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Statistics, Computer Science, or Information Management.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a banking environment
- Strong programming skills in at least two of the following: Power BI, SSRS, SQL, Excel, R, or Python.
- Skilled in model development and database design.
For more Actuarial or Quantitative Analyst jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za or connect with me on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/aniqah-cloete
Reach out to me directly if you are passively looking in one of our niche areas to hear more about roles that we are not advertising:Prudential Risk
• Balance Sheet Management & Optimisation
• Capital Management: Regulatory & Economic Capital
• ALM & Interest Rate Risk
• Liquidity Risk (LCR and NSFR)
• Market RiskQuantitative Risk
• Retail & Wholesale Credit Risk
• Model Development (PD, LGD, EAD)
• IFRS 9 implementations
• Model Validation & Model Risk
• Pricing & Profitability
• Economic Capital Modelling
• Credit Risk Acquisitions & Collections
• Decision AnalyticsActuarial
• Pricing & Product Development
• SAM / Solvency II
• Technical Marketing
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.