Lead-advisory role at a reputable, growing Corporate Finance lead advisory firm with a planned-approach to becoming an Equity Partner.
A brilliant Corporate Finance lead advisory firm that has had their best year to date, and are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Director to compliment the positive, organic growth that they have sustained over the last year.
The key responsibilities for this Corporate Finance Director position at a lead advisory firm based in Cardiff are:
- Generate new clients and fees for the team.
- Manage project/deal process through to completion.
- Monitor firm and project billing against forecasts and targets.
- Manage client portfolio and relationships.
- Direct lead to funders, brokers, and investment networks.
- Build and complete any level of integrated forecast model.
- Able to complete Valuation report.
- Preparation and presentation of information memorandum to client and Director.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Corporate Finance Director role at a lead advisory firm in Cardiff, you must be:
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent) with significant experience of working within a corporate finance environment (practice or boutique).
- Experience in leading Corporate Finance teams in M&A transactions.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a range of time-critical projects.
- Proven ability to generate own deal flow from contact network.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- A commercial mindset and an enthusiastic approach to work.
- Desire to contribute to the ongoing growth of our successful professional services firm.
6 Figure salary + bonus
Equity Partner Opportunity
Brilliant benefits package