** NEW ROLE **
Royalties Accountant - to start as soon as possible.
Temporary to permanent role based in central London.
This media company are committed to providing a flexible and supportive work environment and corporate culture free from barriers in order to promote inclusion, equity and diversity. They accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
This role will be supporting the finance team in a variety of tasks listed below.
The key responsibilities for this Royalties Accountant role are:
- Preparation of royalty reports for upload onto finance systems
- Assist with management of the of the royalty inbox for 3rd Party Brands
- Assist with and update the royalty matrix with royalty figures
- Reporting to the Senior Systems and Revenue Manager to ensure the transition of finance
systems project is smooth running and accurate
- Systems project is smooth running and accurate
- General assistance, as needed, to back-up other team members where necessary to ensure
that this project is completed on time
- that this project is completed on time
- Assist with the onboarding of Licensee's into the new on-line reporting portal
- Assist with collection and collation of product SKU codes from Licensees for upload in to
- Ad-hoc accountancy tasks
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience of working within a finance team
* Ability to use Excel spreadsheets
* Enjoys taking accountability and working to deadlines
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Proactive and solution focused
* Ability to work independently once instructed
* Flexible and willing to take on a wide range of tasks
* Friendly with a professional demeanour
* Team player and highly trust worth
Royalty's experience is essential.
This temporary to permanent Royalties Accountant position, based in central London will offer the candidate an exciting opportunity to progress and learn in their career.