Contribute to a growing payroll function at an exceptional practice firm. Exciting opportunity to develop and progress in a collaborative environment.
A leading and ambitious firm undergoing continued and sustained positive expansion and growth. The firm and Payroll Officer role provide genuine prospects for long-term career progression and development opportunities.
The key responsibilities for this Payroll Officer position at a leading accountancy firm based in Bridgend are:
- Completing weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly payrolls ranging from 75 employees using Moneysoft
- 3+ years experience in Accountancy Practice Payroll
- Bacs payments using third party payment mandates
- Submission of all HMRC returns
- Uploading pension data to appropriate pension providers
- Completion of year-end submissions
- Dealing with client payroll queries
- Holiday cover for payroll Manager
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Payroll Officer role at a leading accountancy firm in Bridgend, you must be:
- Qualified by experience as a minimum
- Minimum 3 years experience in running multiple client payrolls within a Bureau environment
- Communication i.e. speaking to clients and suppliers
- Enthusiasm coupled with drive and determination
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Ability to perform well in a team environment
- Competent in setting own deadlines and meeting organisation deadlines
Competitive salary (negotiable and dependent on experience);
Fantastic office location;
Well established, supportive team; and
Flexible working hours.