Key Leadership role for a business experiencing continued growth.
Group role with international exposure.
My client is a manufacturing and production business based in Haywards Heath and looking to hire a Financial Controller. The business is experiencing exponential growth, after recently acquiring an overseas business they require someone to manage that business unit as well as supporting the wider group.
The role requires a strong Financial Controller to manage an overseas entity in its entirety as well as supporting the wider group with FP&A responsibilities within an Manufacturing and production business. The role will include:
- External reporting and financial management of the overseas entity
- Consolidation of actuals, budgets and forecasts
- Implementation of group policies and procedures
- Liaise with auditors and manage the taxation payments
- Stock valuation and fixed asset management
- Creation of budget models, updated throughout the year
- Responsibility for the group forward order book and supporting the sales teams with commercial decisions
- Manage the portfolio pricing reviews
- Support the CFO with acquisition activity
- Liaise with group IT to drive continuous improvements and the use of data analytics
The successful candidate will be a strong technical accountant to manage the accounting for the overseas entity, as well as managing the group FP&A activities. The role will report directly to the CFO, based in Haywards Heath and working in a Manufacturing business.
The successful candidate will secure a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in growing business with clear progression.