About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. Our purpose is to help our clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations. Operating in over 80 countries we provide our 15,000 clients with on-the-ground compliance and administration services so they can venture further.
TMF Group has been operating in Poland for more than 20 years. Our two offices in Warsaw and Katowice employ more than 400 business professionals who help and support client business and projects.
Currently we are searching for a Junior Payroll Specialist to support our Nordics HR & Payroll team from our hub in Katowice. If you like to work with figures and numbers and you are proactive about your own learning, we are happy to support you to kick off your international career with us.
- Managing and processing of payrolls for a number of less complex clients;
- Full provision of payroll tasks to international clients;
- Preparation of data related to wages, declarations, reports, posting;
- Contact with clients;
- Carrying out advisory tasks in matters relating to payroll accounting.
- Bachelor or University degree in Finance, Accounting, HR or Administration field;
- Any internship in this area would be desirable. Candidates who have experience in accounting and administration filed are also welcomed to apply;
- Experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
- Structured and accurate;
- Pro-active attitude in promoting improvements and seeking clarifications;
- Outgoing, friendly and a team player.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Scandinavian languages will be considered as a plus.
At TMF you are offered:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Possibilities of further development within international structures
- Occasional travels to Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work
*We kindly inform you that we will be contacting only selected candidates