The successful candidate will be responsible for the management accounts for the group working closely with the Head of Finance this is an exciting opportunity to improve the financial performance of the group.
A dynamic business, specialists in their field who strive to provide an innovative and efficient service.
- Preparation of management accounts
- Maintain the financial records for the group
- Process all accounting transactions and reconciliations
- Financial reporting to achieve deadlines
- Financial budget modelling
- Stakeholder management and business partnering across the group
- Assisting the head of finance
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Understanding of consolidation accounting
- Good working knowledge of UK GAAP
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- High level of attention to detail
Competitive salary and benefits package.