Permanent role based in Bristol for a Finance Business Partner. This role would suit a CIMA/ACCA part qualified accountant who is looking to develop their business partnering skills.
Our client is a growing business with a strong national reputation. They are now looking for a Finance Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis.
Finance Business Partner key responsibilities are;
- To provide finance support to the Operations Performance Managers and support the wider finance team. The team provides a comprehensive management accounting service to the Operational managers, the Executive and the Board, with particular emphasis on financial control and performance improvement.
- To provide a finance business partnering service to Managers and , ensuring they understand their cost base.
- Provide regular challenge and review on their cost and provide consistent, timely and accurate management information, including KPI reporting.
- To work with the rest of the finance team to ensure that all financial aspects are well managed.
- Production of the monthly management accounts along with all relevant Balance Sheet reconciliations. This will include posting journals, accruals and pre-payments on SAP and producing monthly and possibly weekly Management information from SAP and other relevant systems.
- Responsible for creating and producing MI associated with internal interfaces and committees.
- Manage large excel models for business initiatives and cost modelling/budgets for a rolling 8-year period.
- Suggest and implement improvements.
- Liaise with external suppliers and relevant customers.
The successful Finance Business Partner will have a proven track record in a similar role, be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification and have experience in dealing with key stakeholders
A salary of up to £35,000 + study support is on offer to the successful candidate. Flexible working is available.