Finance Analyst for an online media app based in London
Your new company
I am working exclusively with, a high-growth online media company who have recently received significant funding. They sell key products along with app subscriptions. The company is growing exponentially and had a turnover of £3.5m which is on track to be £15m+ this year.
Your new role
You will report to the Finance Director and work alongside a Finance Manager. They are looking for a commercial minded, newly-qualified accountant to join their friendly, fun-loving team. They are all working remotely and do not have offices but are looking to acquire WeWork style offices or a shop/studio with meeting rooms. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of successful, fast-growing business and add value from the start. I am speaking to the FD tomorrow so please let me know if you would like to be considered ASAP.
- You will be responsible for business partnering with non finance,
- Preparing annual budgets and forecasts for all companies in the group
- Enhance weekly and monthly sales forecast models to improve accuracy
- KPI reporting for monthly board meetings
- Weekly cash flow forecasting
- Take responsibility for all commercial modelling to provide revenue and profit margin.
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified (ACCA / CIMA 0-3years pqe)
- Industry trained
- Online / E commerce experience desired
What you'll get in return
This role will be suited to a recently qualified candidate who is actively looking to develop their experience within commercial accounting. As a newly created role this offers you the chance to make a role your own, whilst there are defined responsibilities there is a clear development path to this role. The finance team have a great team culture and for them personality is such an important part to who will get the role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.