This is a permanent position for a Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant to come into a busy and commercial setting to work directly alongside the FC in the preparation of monthly accounts.
This business is one that has undergone significant changes during the covid pandemic & is now in a situation where they can take advantage of their market position. They have a friendly and supportive finance team of 6 where you will be working directly under the FC and supporting the month end duties, whilst the transactional elements are taken care of by three separate Accounts Assistants.
They are currently working each day in the office but have availability to socially distance whilst there and also have parking on site too and easy access to Wallingford public transport.
The key aspects of the Assistant Management Accountant will be to:
- Preparing accounts to trial balance (including accruals, prepayments, depreciation)
- Invoicing clients monthly
- Cashflow forecasting
- VAT returns
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Training catering managers in the use of online purchasing and reporting system and troubleshooting
- Ad hoc reporting
The ideal Assistant Management Accountant will be someone that has prepared accounts up to Trial Balance and is also in a position where they are looking to work in a month end based role, ideally to supplement their ACCA/CIMA studies.
On offer for the Assistant Management Accountant will be:
- Professional training and support
- Mentoring and personal development
- Supportive team and environment
- Varied and technically interesting workload
- Working for one of the Times Top 50 Companies to work for