Brand new Credit Control role for an experienced and results driven Credit Controller
Permanent & Full Time
This is a fantastic role with a large, expanding business in Bridgend whose industrial reach stretches nationwide!
You will need to be a highly competent Credit Controller, with not only a superb track record of debt management but exceptional customer service skills; this role will be more about building relationships, resolving queries, reconciling and allocating rather than chasing the elusive £'s..... although you will still need to pick up the phone and get that cash flowing in at times!
Your duties will include the following;
- Daily cash allocations
- Identifying and escalating any underpayment
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing and raising of sales invoices
- Identifying and complying with customer cut off dates
- Escalating outstanding issues to Branch Managers and sales teams
- Finalising all accrued income and sales invoices and reporting to regional finance team
- Management of sales ledger and aged debt
- Communicating via telephone, email and occasionally in person the agreed actions and process of debtor management with branch managers and senior team members
- Submitting month end dept reports to financial controller
You will need robust experience of debt management and accounts receivable, experience of influencing change and policy as well as exceptional administration and organisational credentials. You will need to be proficient with computerised accountancy software & ERP systems and will need to be confident with MS Excel for reporting purposes!
In order to be considered for this role, apply online by submitting a current CV....... call Emma Lewis on 01792 642 042 for a confidential conversation about this and other finance vacancies.