The role will be working in a fast-paced evolving finance team to provide accurate and timely management accounts to an expanding multi-site operation. My client is looking for an ambitious individual who is looking to study and progress.
My client is a well known, successful brand who operate nationally. Due to recent growth, they require an ambitious individual to join them on the journey.
- Ensuring the day to day and long-term compliance of financial procedures
- Period end routines in line with business expectations
- Producing site P&L line analysis on a period basis
- Balance sheet reconciliation for all account cost lines on a monthly basis
- Ensuring the completion of and publication of weekly P&L reports
- Managing and responding to site queries on a daily and monthly basis
- Management of key cost lines, including but not limited to accruals and prepayments
- Input to forecasting and management of the budget process
- Business partnering across the operating divisions and wider business to ensure sound financial understanding through the production of accurate accounts.
- Studying AAT/CIMA/ACCA
- Can do attitude, who wants to progress
- Excel skills - Vlookups, pivots etc.
- Salary up to £24k DOE
- Salary review after every exam completed - Circa £500 pay rise.
- Full study package.
- Hybrid working.
- Bonus scheme - up to 12% depending on company performance