This is a Finance Assistant position covering maternity leave for 6-9 months.
We have the resources and capabilities of a national service provider, whilst still being able to offer the hands-on, face-to-face approach of a local company. We are made up of a family of specialist divisions with a forward-thinking vision to deliver best in class roofing at the point of delivery.
- checking purchase invoices to POs,
- inputting purchase invoices onto the accounting system,
- ensuring that correct controls and approvals processes are adhered to,
- processing of Sub-Contractor payments and invoices,
- reconciling supplier statements,
- preparing weekly/monthly payment proposals,
- maintaining accurate filing and historical records and
- providing supporting documentation for audits.
- Ideally one years experience of administration within a related environment
- Excellent IT skills, including Word and Excel
- GCSE (or equivalent) maths and English
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own workload
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance