We have an incredibly exciting role with a national charity, looking at transforming existing finance processes to achieve a more efficient and automated approach to reporting and analysis!
Our client is a large national charity, known for supporting the most vulnerable people in the UK. They offer a range of services from pastoral care and support, to investing in scientific research and innovation. Despite the challenges presented by the Coronavirus pandemic, this charity has grown and it is all thanks to an increase in public funding. This additional capital has given the charity an opportunity to adapt their strategic goals and place greater emphasis on the diversification of their income and digitisation of their services.
- Lead on implementing a new finance system
- Redesign old reporting structure to streamline existing process
- Digitise the way the charity delivers its services/ products to its consumers
- Collaborate on capital investment appraisal project
- Project the impact of potential projects/ change ideas on the business and present to SMT
- Support on year end
- You have experienced in finance system transformation, that will comfortably allow you to lead on this project. We are not looking for you to have worked on a specific system.
- You are a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ICAEW, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA)
- You are a solution focused individual
- SORP exposure is useful although not necessary
- Opportunity to join a national charity that supports 1000s of vulnerable people
- Vastly interesting role looking at FP+A and finance systems
- Excellent career progression
- Flexible working. You can expect to go into the office 2/3 days a week.