This is a new role, due to a positive restructure allowing for a new position based in Southampton. The ideal candidate is an energetic and experienced Group Accountant.
Our client is a PE backed business with a diverse product that has proved impenetrable despite the difficulties faced by many businesses in 2020.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts, statutory reporting including consolidated cash flows and notes to the accounts
- Preparation of the monthly reporting of financial covenants to the bank and uploading of working capital data
- Involvement in wider group functions including cash management
- Finance transformation/improvement projects as the business continue to grow
- Ad hoc project work
- Review and maintenance of financial controls
- Testing of new processes in the financial systems
- ACA qualified with a minimum of 3-year post qualification experience
- Good strong technical knowledge with a detailed understanding of IFRS 1, 9, 15 and 16
- High attention to detail and ability to communicate with clarity
- Strong excel skills
- Foreign currency accounting
- Deadline orientated with strong organisation skills
- Experience and knowledge of Netsuite
A competitive Package and strong path for progression either in the current team, or movement within the other teams could also be an option.