This role will be helping support the finance team in a rapidly growing business. the role with ave lots of different responsibilities such as management accounts, budgeting, forecasting and some line management responsibility.
Our client is a fantastic business that provides an excellent product alongside a great culture.
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts
- Review and investigation of variances to budget
- Preparation and processing of month end journals
- Line Manager for team who are responsible for the purchase ledger and cash book
- Monthly preparation of balance sheet and control account reconciliations
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the accounting records and financial systems
- Ensuring adhere of internal controls and processes across the Group
- Preparation of VAT returns
- HMRC payment preparation and reconciliation
- Ad-Hoc duties and reporting as required
- Support with year-end audit and tax computations
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) with experience working in a fast paced accounts environment
- Experience of monthly reporting of Management accounts to tight deadlines
- Ability to change and adapt to a changing business environment
- Advanced Excel skills (including pivot tables, lookups etc.)
- Sage 50 Accounts software experience
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively to meet business requirements
- Motivated to work well individually and part of a team
- Able to communicate with colleagues across all levels of the business
- Able to deliver work to a high standard of detail and accuracy, with good attention for detail
A great opportunity to join a flourishing market and a well renowned successful business, alongside a great package.