Fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Financial Controller to join the team in a hands-on and varied role. Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will support in collating, developing and reporting the company financial information.
My client are a global manufacturing business, who are market leaders in their industry. You will work closely with the wider team on site in Leeds, with real opportunity to make your mark in the finance team.
As Assistant Financial Controller, your duties will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assisting with financial forecasting
- Management of Assistant Accountant
- Coordinate and chair the monthly cost control meetings, providing support to the Project Managers
- Working on cost centre reviews, reconciliations, stock and WIP reports
- Responsible for the forecast of project costs and sales
- Continuous development of project cost reporting
- Assisting with consolidation of departmental budgets and forecasts
- Assist with the preparation of monthly accruals and prepayments
- Adhoc support to wider finance team and business
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience of manufacturing (desirable)
- Experience in producing monthly management accounts
- Excellent Excel Skills
- SAP experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
In return, the client is offering a competitive salary c£40-45k, plus wider package. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a global business in a varied role, and really make your mark within the Leeds based finance team.