Fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative finance team in Leeds as Cost Accountant, working for a fast-paced and forward-thinking global business.
My client are a global business, who are market leaders in their field. They have a manufacturing site in Leeds, with a successful finance team who work closely with the operational team on site, as well as the wider business internationally.
As Cost Accountant, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation, analysis and presentation of monthly job cost reports
- Involved in preparation of annual budget and support schedules
- Involved in preparation of monthly, annualised forecasting reports
- Liaison with Finance Manager to ensure coordinated timely information
- Inventory management
- Variance analysis
- Ad hoc support to wider finance team
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Manufacturing experience (desirable)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to operate confidently and accurately under challenging deadlines
- Can communicate confidently with non-finance stakeholders at all levels
- Adaptable and enthusiastic team player
In return, the client is offering a competitive salary c£40-45k, dependent on experience, plus wider package. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly collaborative and friendly team in a dynamic global business.