- Responsible for the preparation of multiple P&Ls and balance sheet reconciliations within the business.
- Support all members of the Management Accounts team and provide cover for the team when required.
A large manufacturing business looking to expand their finance team after the covid-19 pandemic.
To ensure the accounting for revenue, materials, overheads and costs is well controlled and reported in an accurate,
timely and complete manner. This includes all allocations, accruals, prepayments and recharges in these areas.
* To ensure that all relevant balance sheet accounts are reconciled and understood.
* To work with the Finance Manager to continually improve processes relevant to this role.
* To participate in the forecast and budget process as required.
Active studier - AAT Level 4 minimum
* Communicate effectively and proactively with stakeholders both within and outside of the finance function
* Good interpersonal skills with an ability to liaise with other Finance team members as well as operational and commercial colleagues.
* Proactively seek solutions to problems and constantly look for opportunities to improve the control environment and therefore the service delivered by the finance function.
* To work in a flexible manner to respond to objectives of the Finance team.
* Strong IS and systems skills.
A competitive salary