Financial Controller- £75,000- £95,000 SaaS company based in London
Your new company
Our client is a SaaS business offering high level technology to create efficiency and streamlining the systems for their clients. This is a new role to join the company to support the increase of work flow in the senior members.
Your new role
- Ownership of the technical accounting: Financial and Management accounts reports (IFRS/ UK GAAP)
- Liaising with senior stakeholders in the UK and aboard
- Leading the Cashflow, months end closure, internal controls
- Driving efficiency in the accounts
- Overseeing the transactional team and reviewing the work of the ledger and journal entries
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting and the reporting analyses.
- Involved with Due diligence
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidates will be qualified ACCA/ ACA and have been working in a technical accounting position with line management. They will have experience with IFRS and UK GAAP reporting standards. Additionally, have a high level of communications skills and experience with liaising and dealing with pushing back to senior stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
This role will report into a senior member of the company and will be working alongside senior stakeholders in decision and driving efficiency.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.