Finance Manager (Property)
- Manchester City Centre
Your new company
A high growth property business with an acquisitive strategy and plans to go through large equity raise this year. Reporting to the CFO this role will be managing and business partnering with stakeholders and play integral part in the delivery of complex numbers to the senior stakeholders in the business with lots of direct exposure to the Directors.
Your new role
- Financial ownership for management accountants across the portfolio of live and close funds
- Quarterly investor reporting
- Working on acquisitions
- Managing a team of management accountants
- Contributing to the development of investment strategies
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Team player with excellent communication abilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to think clearly and simplify complex tasks.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.