Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
Commvault is hiring for an intern for our finance department. The right candidate will have knowledge of accounting principles for validating and reviewing cash transactions and a keen eye for detail. Commvault has a culture like no other, and we are excited to add a new player to the team!
- Assist with entering invoices into the Accounts Payable System
- Assist in review of spending requests details, process the spending requests and prepare purchase orders within required timelines
- Assist in preparation of journal entries
- Complete internal and external audit requests
- Complete account reconciliations at the end of each month
- Communicate with manager regarding issues that need to be resolved
The Fine Print:
- Actively pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Ability to work on a fast paced and dynamic program.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly detail oriented with a strong sense of accountability.
- Must be available to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.