This is a 6 month fixed term contract for a Payroll Assistant, with the opportunity to become permanent.
My client is a growing technology company based in South West London.
As the Payroll Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Inputting payroll data onto various spreadsheets
- Checking/auditing of entered payroll
- Liaising with the external Payroll provider to ensure payroll is met accurately and on time.
- Review and check returned payroll data
- Calculating and processing overtime and commissions
- Managing maternity & paternity pay
- Setting up new starters and leavers
- Uploading pension data to the portal, check and process
- Process Childcare vouchers and other schemes
- Provide first line of contact for employee queries
- Provide general admin support to HR Director for basic HR letters, filing and other adhoc HR admin functions (inc car hire, mobile phones)
To be considered for this Payroll Assistant role you must have the following:
- At least two years within a similar payroll position
- Good knowledge of current legislation (SSP, SMP, PAYE etc.)
- ADP experience highly desirable
This position will pay £14-16 per hour, including holiday pay.
This role will also have the opportunity to become permanent.