This is a temporary Accounts Assistant role located in South West London. This position has the potential to become a permanent position.
My client is growing retail company in South West London looking for a temporary Accounts Assistant.
Key responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant role:
- Reviewing of invoices.
- Preparation of monthly site back charges.
- Preparation and processing of journal entries and account reconciliations as part of the month end close process.
- Preparation of cash forecast as required.
- Assist with expense reports with regards to credit card activities for executives.
- Assist in the audit process with internal, external and government auditors.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and year-end working papers.
- Assist as needed with month end activities.
- Liaising with auditors to finalise statutory accounts.
The Successful candidate for this role will:Will have string written and verbal skills.
- Ideally at least 1-2 years experience
- Be happy to commute to South West London
- This role would be paying between £16-20/ hour (including holiday pay).
- This role will have the potential to become permanent.