Manager, SALT (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Houston, Texas. Provide state and local tax advice and support to clients. Assist companies with their tax planning and accounting needs in multi-state jurisdictions, for day to day business developments as well as for complicated business restructuring. Manage resource requirements, budgets, and billing and collections for state and local tax engagements. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent Accounting, Business Administration, Taxation, Law, or a related, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s progressive related work experience.
In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Taxation, Law, or a related field, plus 3 year of related work experience.
Must have a valid US CPA, Member of the Bar or foreign equivalent or Enrolled Agent designation.
Must have at least 1 year of experience with each of the following:
- State and local tax laws including multi-state income tax planning, preparing returns, income tax accounting, controversies, restructuring, due diligence and audit defense.
- Working with FAS 109, unitary filing, apportionment methodologies, tax base rules, tax research, compliance and consulting as it relates to multi-state jurisdictions.
- Working with GoSystem tax software.
- Managing resource requirements, budgets, billing and collections.
- Supervising and coaching staff.
Travel required up to 60%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code TX3116, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.