Finance Business Partner / Bognor Regis / Accountancy / Finance
A growing Bognor Regis based business are seeking a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis.
As Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Asure all budgets / three-year plans are verified.
- Monthly management accounts
- Checking accounting entries, compliance with financial procedures and policies and accuracy of variance analysis.
- Review and challenge monthly commentary to ensure it is a complete and accurate assessment.
- Ensure that budget and monthly management account submissions are accurate and submitted to the Financial Controller in a timely manner.
- Provide finance team support by assisting with month end entries including accruals, prepayments, accrued and deferred income, reconciling balance sheet control accounts, reconciling intercompany re-charge accounts, reviewing the payroll journal and final payroll reports.
- Provide ongoing advice, guidance and quality-assurance to the different teams on financial processing, accounting, use of financial packages.
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant with a recognised accountancy body
- Good understanding of accounting concepts such as accruals and prepayments
- Strong working knowledge of a variety of accounting package
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective cross functional working relationships and rapport at differing levels of an organisation
- Proven ability to effectively present and explain financial information to colleagues of a non-financial background, both in writing and verbally
- Transactional experience of financial processing and double entry book-keeping
- Proven track record of analysing issues and delivering solutions to financial and business problems
- Experience of compiling accurate, timely and concise financial information when managing challenging and competing deadline