This is a temporary, Finance/Business Administrator role, based in The City of London, with hybrid working. The role will last between 6-9 months and requires someone who is immediately available.
My client is a globally recognised online retail company and is looking for a Finance/Business Administrator to support their team during a period of organisational change.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage monthly budget spend and future spend forecasting against Talent Acquisitions operational and headcount plan
- Provide month and quarter end reporting on agency spend to ensure Talent Acquisitions remains within budget and plan
- Partner with global POC's to plan key reporting and business review meetings
- Liaise with recruiting leaders to gather business narratives ad inputs into monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Support the broader project management team in the tracking and reporting on key project milestones and deliverables
- Translate operational business and recruiting processes into simple process maps and standard operating procedure documents (SOPs)
The successful candidate will have:
- a Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- experience in a complex administration role
- experience implementing monthly reporting processes and mechanisms
- experience in business reporting and consolidation including sensitive business data
- advanced proficiency with Excel and preferably MS Office Suite
- the ability to run pivot tables, analysing and simplifying data for senior business leaders
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary (inc. holiday pay).
- Hybrid working at your discretion.