New Financial Reporting Manager position leading a large region for a growing Services business launching new products to market.
Technical Accounting and Reporting role, managing a team of qualified and part qualified accountants.
The company is an international growing Services business. It is ambitious, exciting, and offers a defined career path for this new Financial Reporting Manager
Reporting to the Director, and supporting the wider business, this key role will be accountable for delivering the financial reporting, and associated accounting responsibilities for a large business unit.
Primary accountability's will include:
- Producing effective financial controls in accordance with reporting standards such as IFRS
- Work business units across the company to improve the integrity of the financial information
- Continuous process improvement to drive quality and efficiency of the controls environment
- Reducing variation to enable the generation of accurate data
- The smooth running of the External audit process and the minimisation of audit issues
- Driving the strategic plans and budget processes within the business unit to meet all required deadlines
- Managing and developing a team of qualified and part qualified accountants
To be successful, you will have gained post qualification experience from an multinational organisation. You will have developed a strong technical accounting skill set, and be a qualified ACCA or ACA accountant. CV's should have clear career progression, without too many moves.
The successful candidates will be results driven, with a proven experience of successfully achieving goals. First class planning and prioritisation skills, and being commercially astute with previous large company experience is essential.
Salary on offer is £75,000-£85,000 depending on experience, Bonus, Pension, PMI, 25 days holiday, parking on site, flexibile working.
If interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 07769925112.