Growing funds finance team in London is looking to take on a new team member to manage all the cashflow and reconciliations for the fund investments.
Prestigious financial services company working in the Private Equity space.
Reporting to the Head of Funds Finance and working in a team, duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Understanding the financial cash flows
- Oversee administrators on the accounting treatment
- Monitoring the daily cash flows for different portfolios
- Producing quarterly reports and audit checks for auditors.
- Responsible for collecting capital accounts from investors each quarter in order to produce net asset valuations
- Analyse any discrepancies while evaluating the impact of the unfunded commitment.
- Utilising excel formulas, macros and pivot tables in order to assist with the monitoring and reporting.
You must be educated to degree level with a relevant subject (2.1 or 1st class)
Strong mathematical ability
Excellent organisational and attention to detail skills
Strong EXCEL is a must
Ability to handle large data sets in Excel
Confident and proactive communicator
Interest and understanding of commodities trading desirable
Likely to be starting your career with some relevant internships or in your first or second within the sector
Highly competitive salary and benefits package