Working for a well established Asset Management firm in London, you will be the Payroll and Reward Specialist reporting to the Head of Finance.
Asset Management firm in London.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will take responsibility for the smooth running of the Payroll, Reward and Pension and associated accounting treatment. This is a new role and an exciting opportunity that offers broad experience across the Payroll and Benefits function.
- Liaise with HR to ensure all monthly updates to payroll
- Work with the outsource service partner to process payroll, resolve queries, review calculations
- Liaise with external partners to manage and process international payroll (EMEA)
- Ensure all statutory social security and tax payments are paid to the relevant authority within necessary timescales
- Work with HR to assist with the annual salary review and annual bonus process
- First point of contact for employees and partners for all payroll related queries
- Process award vestings and exercises
- Ensure appropriate tax and payroll treatment of awards
- Manage the re-launch process of such schemes, including updating documentation and schedules/timetables
- Assist with reward analysis as necessary
- Liaise with HR as necessary to produce relevant documentation
- Oversight and management of the monthly pension process including; monthly pension submission, informing the pension provider of changes/pension amendments on a monthly basis, informing the pension provider of new joiners/leavers to the pension, production of associated paperwork
- Manage pension re-enrolment (as necessary)
- Oversee and manage employee Share Incentive Plan, including processing new joiners/leavers, sales, annual tasks
- Work with relevant internal and external partners to issue new share incentive awards (annual process)
Accounting and tax
- Prepare relevant schedules to enable accurate accounting for pay and reward
- Liaise with auditors and resolve audit requests and queries
- Assist with relevant HMRC or other tax authority enquiries / information requests
- Prepare annual PSA submission
Core payroll processes: salary reviews, pension, other benefits, maternity/paternity, salary sacrifice
Share scheme experience - tax advantaged, unapproved, deferrals
Open on sector although Financial Services advantageous
Accounting ability - financial / management accounting principles, relevant IFRS standards
Part Qualified Accounting qualification desirable
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Excellent career path and opportunity.