As the Group Financial Accountant you will be responsible for ensuring the embedding and ongoing compliance of Group IFRS reporting, overseeing group treasury, cashflow forecasting and intercompany processes and overseeing group reporting and tax to ensure consistency in all territories.
A highly established business who have had great UK success, now looking to expand on their global presence. A great time a join the company and a great role for a first time mover from Practice.
The Group Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
· Assisting in the completion conversion of the Group's management accounting information to IFRS accounts for year-end statutory accounts
· Preparation of IFRS accounting papers and supporting analysis at each year end
· Exercising tight control over the group's year end audit process ensure it runs efficiently and in line with agreed timetables
· Responsible for the compliance of key financial controls for the Group, ensuring controls are sufficiently robust, working to ensure that all Group submissions are on time, accurate and compliant.
· Assisting with and supporting territories with the completion of acquisition accounting for the Group's global acquisitions.
· Updating the group's tax policies and procedures and ensuring these are adhered to in all territories across the group
· Reviewing, updating and maintaining the Group's treasury procedures and assisting with review of Group cashflow forecasting
· Group intercompany reconciliations and management
· Special projects as required
As the successful Group Financial Accountant you will be:
· Technically proficient: ideally Top 10 trained, ACA qualified, with previous experience of IFRS accounting and consolidation as well as FRS 102
· Be adaptable and keen to learn
· Thrive within a fast-paced and pressurised environment
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to influence
· Ability to work on my own initiative and as part of a team
Up to £50,000