As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the month end process, will manage a team of two based in Wolverhampton and importantly, will play a pivotal role in communicating finance to key stakeholders across the business.
The successful Finance Manager will be working for a well-respected business who have continued to outperform the market throughout the pandemic. The culture is fast paced, flexible and hard-working and you will be happy to roll your sleeves up and support the wider team when required.
* Working very closely with the Finance Director - playing a key part in driving the strategy for the division from a commercial and financial perspective
* Review of management accounts and provide further insight to variance analysis and discussions
* Lead budgeting and forecasting decisions
* Run review meetings with your key stakeholders to understand financial performance
* Identify areas of financial opportunity and potential risk
* Responsible for monthly stock takes and standard costing
* Ad hoc projects
As the successful Finance Manager you will be / have:
* A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Able to work to tight deadlines and thrive in a fast paced environment
* A strong analytical background
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels
Up to £50,000
Opportunity to work two days a week from home