Financial Controller, £75,000 - £85,000, Heathrow, Global Logistics
A leading, global logistics company based in Heathrow Airport is looking to hire a new Financial Controller. This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious brand among the logistics and travel industry - a rapidly growing organisation where you can influence real change, working out of smart, corporate offices with strong transport links. In this role, you will manage a team of 3 passionate accountants as well as undertake all aspects of financial management including corporate accounting, financial reporting, developing internal controls and procedures as well as financial risk management.
Your new role
As the new Financial Controller, your duties will include:
- Manage and lead a team of 3 ambitious and resourceful accountants
- Manage all accounting operations including accounts payable/receivable, cash management and billing
- Manage the preparation of budgets, forecasts, and variance analysis'
- Ensure detailed and accurate monthly management packs are published in a timely manner
- Support all month-end and year-end processes and reporting
- Manage the audit process for multiple entities, liaising with external auditors
- Future systems implementation and develop business processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal controls
- Support the passionate Financial Director with relevant ad hoc duties
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed as a Financial Controller here, you MUST be the following:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc)
- Experienced as a Financial Controller
- Experienced in transportation/transactional industry (cargo and logistics, industrial services, manufacturing, etc)
- A proficient user of Excel and accounting systems
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Ambitious and keen to develop your career in senior finance
What you'll get in return
As a member of this company, you will be entitled to:
- A salary of £75,000 - £85,000
- Free parking available
- The backing of a global leader in the cargo and logistics industry
- Become a part of a passionate, friendly team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.