In House International Tax Advisor, working for a established in house tax team. Responsible for a range for international tax and transfer pricing issues.
Global Plc with operation worldwide
International Tax Advisor:
- Contributing to the groups global tax compliance amidst a period of fast changing tax requirements and regulations. The role includes an element of tax risk management.
- Enabling the groups tax reporting quarter and year end work
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation and all related documentation.
- Working with the groups external advisors to compile TP analysis and documentation components.
- Providing support to the tax team on tax planning projects.
You should have proven track in international tax gained from working a professional service environment coupled with a either a ACA or CTA qualification.
Market leading package