Reporting into the Senior Family Accountant the main responsibility is the accounting and financial support for key members of the family, their PAs and their businesses.
A reputable business that manages investments and provides financial and other professional support to a high net worth family, their estates, and business interests.
- All banking operations for the personal accounts, including overall responsibility for coordinating all payments
- Produce detailed monthly personal cash flow analyses
- Collate the data for business and personal tax returns for the Tax Team, as well as assist with ad hoc tax queries.
- Act as key finance contact; preparing full management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations each month. This will entail transactional accounting through to some Finance Business Partnering.
- Produce quarterly management packs
- Produce statutory accounts
- Provide oversight and review monthly management accounts for Family entities
- Agree annual budgets and periodic forecasts prepared by business managers.
- Qualified Accountant with 2+ years PQE
- Management Accounts Experience
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters in a professional manner
- Excellent communication abilities
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables)
Up to £45,000 and some fantastic benefits