Credit control Full time Permanent Lancaster Purchase Ledger Sales Ledger Accounts Assistant Morecambe
Your new company
A leading manufacturer in Lancaster is seeking a Credit Controller to join their experienced finance team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
As Credit Controller you will be responsible for performing credit checks on new customers, sending customer invoices and answer any customer queries regarding the status of their accounts. Other duties would be making payments to customers and vendors and uploading customer invoices to customer portals.
What you'll need to succeed
· You'll have outstanding communication, customer service and dispute resolution skills
· You'll have strong attention to detail, with a high degree of accuracy
· You'll be capable of working in a team and building strong relationships
· You'll possess previous experience of working within a fast-paced environment with a degree of autonomy
· You'll be proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word & Outlook
· You'll have the ability to manage your own caseload, and organise your own time
· You'll have a good knowledge of accounting and CRM systems
What you'll get in return
The salary is up to £25K DOE plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.